The Romance Trilogy by Emily Care Boss is available in this Bundle of Holding on two player games. Some other cool looking games here too.
Originally shared by Bundle of Holding
For one week only, through Monday, February 20, we present the Bundle for Two, a collection of RPGs intended for two players, or for a Gamemaster and one solitary player character. Some of these duets, like the Romance Trilogy from Emily Care Boss, are ideal for an intimate Valentine’s Day experience with your significant other. Then again, others emphasize confrontation, rebellion, and horror. (One game has a step in its turn sequence called “Inflict Pain and Suffering.”) Maybe these could work for some relationships; we don’t judge. The point is, this bargain-priced offer gives you many ways to have fun with just one other player.
About half these games have appeared in past Bundle offers. Most of the new games are in our low-priced Starter Collection, which gives you five titles (total retail value US$37) for just $7.95:
– Romance Trilogy (Black and Green Games, retail price $10): Newly updated versions of Breaking the Ice, Shooting the Moon, and Under My Skin, the groundbreaking “Three Quick Games About the Human Heart.”
– A Single Moment (TAGSessions, retail $8): A life-and-death narrative battle between samurai, and the past events that brought them here. Additional playsets translate the drama to the Wild West, medieval England, and even romantic comedy. Includes Five Single Playsets (Riverhouse Games, retail $1), which adapts the system to new settings.
– Stories From the Grave (Spectrum Games, retail $10): Anthology-based horror (think EC Comics, The Twilight Zone, and Creepshow) for a GM and one foredoomed protagonist.
– Mars Colony (TCK Roleplaying, retail $8): A political struggle for the salvation of an isolated outpost. (Originally presented in our September 2013 Indie Treasure Trove.)
And if you pay more than the threshold (average) price, which is set at $16.95 to start, you’ll level up and also receive our entire Bonus Collection with five more games (mostly drawn from past offers) worth an additional $57:
– Scarlet Heroes (Sine Nomine Publishing, retail $15): Both a standalone old-school game and an overlay for your favorite retroclone, Scarlet Heroes lets you run any published fantasy adventure, unaltered, with just one player. From Kevin Crawford, designer of Stars Without Number. (From the November 2014 Old School Revival +2.)
– Showdown (Dark Omen Games, retail $15): A tense card-based confrontation between longtime enemies where victory always brings great cost. (New in this offer.)
– Macabre Tales (Spectrum Games, retail $13): A Cthulhu Mythos experience that uses dominoes to create a tense, fiercely accurate simulation of HP Lovecraft’s stories. Dominoes not included. (From the October 2014 Bundle of Tentacles +2.)
– Don’t Rest Your Head (Evil Hat, retail $5): An insomniac in Mad City struggles against monsters both real and imagined. (From the October 2013 Bundle of Nerves.)
– Beast Hunters (Berengad Games, retail $5): Stalk and fight monsters that threaten your people. When you defeat them, use their blood to ink tattoos on your skin and gain their power. (From the March 2014 Fantastic Valor collection.)
Make a date with this Bundle for Two offer before it fickly departs in just one week — heartbreakingly quickly! — Monday, February 20.